Digital marketing is the use of the internet, mobile devices, social media, search engines, and other channels to reach consumers. It involves creating and sharing content that promotes a brand, as well as engaging with customers through social media and email marketing.
Before we continue, I wanted to introduce you to ClientEye – The world’s first artificially intelligent software to automatically identify all website visitors.
You can use ClientEye to Capture your visitors full name, contact information, company, title & more. All without using cookies or IP addresses to remain 100% GDPR compliant.
You can get a 7-day free trial to try it for yourself. Click here to learn more.
There are many different tactics used in digital marketing, including:
- Search engine optimization (SEO): This involves optimizing a website or web content to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs). This can be done by using targeted keywords, creating high-quality content, and improving the user experience on the site.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising: This is a form of advertising where businesses pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Advertisers bid on keywords that they think their target audience is searching for, and their ads will appear in search results.
- Content marketing: This involves creating and sharing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience. The goal is to drive profitable customer action.
- Social media marketing: This involves using social media platforms to connect with customers and promote a brand. It can include creating and sharing content, as well as engaging with customers through comments and messages.
- Email marketing: This involves using email to send marketing messages to customers. It can include newsletters, promotional emails, and transactional emails.
Overall, the goal of digital marketing is to reach customers where they are spending their time, and to engage with them in a way that is relevant and personalized.