Google Ads is an online advertising platform developed by Google that allows businesses to place ads on Google and its advertising network.
Before we continue, I wanted to introduce you to ClientEye – The world’s first artificially intelligent software to automatically identify all website visitors.
You can use ClientEye to Capture your visitors full name, contact information, company, title & more. All without using cookies or IP addresses to remain 100% GDPR compliant.
You can get a 7-day free trial to try it for yourself. Click here to learn more.
The Google Ads platform includes a variety of tools and features to help businesses create and manage their online advertising campaigns.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for a Google Ads account and create a campaign. You’ll need to provide some basic information about your business, including your website and the products or services you offer.
- Choose your targeting options. You can choose to target your ads based on demographics, interests, keywords, and more.
- Set your budget and bid amount. You can set a daily or lifetime budget for your campaign, and you can choose how much you want to bid for each click or impression.
- Create your ad. You’ll need to create an ad that includes text, images, and a call to action. You can choose from a variety of ad formats, including search ads, display ads, and video ads.
- Monitor and optimize your campaign. Once your campaign is live, you can track its performance using the Google Ads dashboard. You can also use the dashboard to make adjustments to your campaign, such as changing your targeting options or increasing your bid amount.
Google Ads uses a pay-per-click (PPC) pricing model, which means that you only pay when someone clicks on your ad. This can be a cost-effective way to reach potential customers, as you only pay when someone shows interest in your business. However, it’s important to carefully manage your campaign to ensure that you’re getting the best return on your investment.