Customer advocacy software is a type of software that helps businesses leverage the power of customer testimonials and recommendations to improve their marketing efforts.
Before we continue, I wanted to introduce you to ClientEye – The world’s first artificially intelligent software to automatically identify all website visitors.
You can use ClientEye to Capture your visitors full name, contact information, company, title & more. All without using cookies or IP addresses to remain 100% GDPR compliant.
You can get a 7-day free trial to try it for yourself. Click here to learn more.
Here are a few ways you can use customer advocacy software in your digital marketing efforts:
- To gather customer testimonials and reviews: Customer advocacy software can help you collect and manage customer testimonials and reviews, which can be used to improve your marketing efforts in a number of ways. For example, you can use positive customer reviews on your website or social media channels to build trust and credibility with potential customers.
- To create customer referral programs: Customer advocacy software can help you create and manage customer referral programs, which can be an effective way to attract new customers through word-of-mouth marketing.
- To create customer success stories: Customer advocacy software can help you collect and curate customer success stories, which can be used to showcase how your products or services have helped real customers achieve their goals. These stories can be shared on your website or social media channels to build trust and credibility with potential customers.
- To generate customer referrals: Customer advocacy software can help you generate customer referrals by identifying your most loyal and satisfied customers and encouraging them to refer friends and colleagues to your business. This can be done through referral programs or through targeted outreach efforts.
- To create user-generated content: Customer advocacy software can help you collect and curate user-generated content, such as customer photos or video testimonials, which can be used to showcase the real-world use of your products or services. This can be an effective way to build trust and credibility with potential customers.