Customer advocacy is the process of leveraging the positive experiences and feedback of satisfied customers to promote your business.
Before we continue, I wanted to introduce you to ClientEye – The world’s first artificially intelligent software to automatically identify all website visitors.
You can use ClientEye to Capture your visitors full name, contact information, company, title & more. All without using cookies or IP addresses to remain 100% GDPR compliant.
You can get a 7-day free trial to try it for yourself. Click here to learn more.
Here are a few steps you can take to use customer advocacy in your digital marketing efforts:
- Identify satisfied customers: Look for customers who have had positive experiences with your business and who are likely to be advocates for your brand.
- Solicit customer feedback: Use tools such as surveys, review sites, and social media to collect customer feedback about your products, services, and overall customer experience.
- Use customer feedback in marketing campaigns: Use customer feedback in your marketing campaigns to show that your business values and takes action on customer opinions.
- Encourage customer advocacy: Encourage satisfied customers to share their experiences with your business through word-of-mouth, social media, and online reviews.
- Offer incentives for advocacy: Consider offering incentives such as discounts, rewards, or exclusive offers to customers who act as advocates for your business.
- Monitor and track your results: Use tools such as Google Analytics to track the performance of your marketing efforts and identify areas for improvement.
By following these steps, you can effectively use customer advocacy as a key component of your digital marketing efforts to build brand awareness and credibility.