Before we start, I wanted to introduce you to ClientEye – The world’s first artificially intelligent software to automatically identify all website visitors.
You can use ClientEye to Capture your visitors full name, contact information, company, title & more. All without using cookies or IP addresses to remain 100% GDPR compliant.
You can get a 7-day free trial to try it for yourself. Click here to learn more.
Here are some tips for building and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers and partners:
- Communicate openly and regularly: Make sure to keep your suppliers and partners informed about your business needs and any changes that may affect them. Regular communication will help to build trust and foster a sense of partnership.
- Meet face-to-face: Whenever possible, try to meet in person with your suppliers and partners. This can help to build stronger, more personal relationships and can facilitate open and honest communication.
- Be responsive: Make sure to respond to inquiries and requests from your suppliers and partners in a timely manner. This shows that you value their business and helps to maintain strong working relationships.
- Honor your agreements: Make sure to adhere to any agreements or contracts you have with your suppliers and partners. This includes paying invoices on time and meeting any other commitments you have made.
- Seek feedback: Ask your suppliers and partners for their input and feedback on how you can improve your working relationship. This can help to identify any issues and find ways to resolve them.
- Be flexible: Be open to adapting to the needs and preferences of your suppliers and partners. This may involve making changes to your processes or adjusting your business model to better meet their needs.